As I read over this every other week, I try to improve on the weak areas.
1. I believe in Christ and accept Him as my Savior.
2. I feel confident that God loves me.
3. I firmly believe that through the Atonement of Christ I can be forgiven of all my sins.
4. I think about the Savior during the day and remember what He has done for me.
5. I have enough faith in Christ to obtain answers to my prayers.
6. When faced with a question or a problem, I turn to Him for guidance.
7. I have enough faith in Jesus Christ to accomplish anything He wants me to do.
8. I study the scriptures daily.
9. I earnestly seek to understand the truth and find answers to my questions.
10. I cherish the doctrines and principles of the gospel.
11. I feel a sincere desire for the eternal welfare and happiness of other people.
12. I forgive others.
13. When I am around others who gossip I remove myself from the conversation.
14. I look for opportunities to serve other people.
15. I say positive things about others.
16. I am kind and patient with others, even when they are hard to get along with.
17. I find joy in others achievements.
18. I wait patiently for the blessings of the Lord to be fulfilled.
19. I am able to wait for things without getting upset or frustrated.
20. I have no desire to do evil.
21. I rely on the Lord for help.
22. I am sincerely grateful for the blessings I have received from the Lord.
23. My prayers are earnest and sincere.
24. I appreciate direction from others.
25. I strive to be submissive to the Lord’s will, whatever it may be.
26. I focus my efforts on the most important things.
27. I have personal prayer at least twice a day.
28. When extended a calling, I accept and do my best.
29. I find joy and satisfaction when I work.
30. When I pray, I ask for strength to do what is right.
31. I keep the commandments.
32. I willingly follow the counsel of the prophet and local leaders.
33. I strive to live in accordance with the laws and principles of the gospel.
34. I am dependable – I do what I say.
35. I focus on righteous, uplifting thoughts, and put unwholesome thoughts out of my mind.
36. I am careful about the things I watch, listen to, read, and say.
37. I repent of my sins and strive to overcome my weaknesses.
38. I feel the influence of the Holy Ghost in my life.