Mending

Mending

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Missing My Mother

So as I was cleaning the house this morning to my mind came the reason for my depression this week.  On the 10th of September is my mother's birthday.  She passed away in 1992.  She was in an explosion and died a few weeks after.  She passed on the 15th of September.  My mother and I were very close.  She was always my best friend.  I miss her!  So anyways, as I was cleaning I realized that this is what set off my depression.  It happened last year as well.  Sometimes it takes me a while to put things together or see patterns.  This was my trigger this week.

I've decided that if I can get away this weekend, then I'll go somewhere to help put my spirits in a better place and to give myself a much needed break.  From now on each year at this time of year, I will try to go somewhere and just get away.  

I'm so grateful that the Lord helped me to see what the problem is or was.  I'm glad that he helped me to come up with a solution so I don't have to go through this year after year.


No comments:

Post a Comment