Mending

Mending

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Vision Board

I've been working on putting together a Vision Board.  I don't think it's finished, I still need to add pictures, but here is my start.

A vision board is a compilation of pictures and statements that you see frequently.  Seeing this board regularly will send messages to your brain of what you desire, thus connecting your hopes and dreams to your faith.      


Who I want to become. 
What I want to have and do. 
Where I want to go.

 Calm ~ Breathe ~ Positive ~ Peace ~ Unity ~ Harmony ~ Faith ~ Hope ~ Charity ~ Love ~ Trust ~ Kind~ Patient  Tolerant ~ Obedient ~ Service ~ Spiritual ~ Mindful ~ Education ~ Yoga ~ Walk ~ Swim ~ Exercise ~ Health  Strength ~ Organized ~ Acknowledgement ~ Surrender  Safe Place ~ Friendship ~ Forgive ~ Meditation ~ Joy ~ Happy ~ Focus ~ Caring ~ Smart ~ Supportive ~ Fun ~ Brave ~ Courageous ~ Wisdom ~ Strong ~ Example ~ Diligent ~ Fearless ~ Confident ~ Firm ~ Adventuresome ~ Creative ~ Balance ~ Freedom ~ Worthy ~ Music ~ Foreign Language ~ Responsible ~ Mentor ~ Respectful ~ Sewing ~ Baking ~ Cooking ~ Modest ~ Temple ~ Church ~ Communication ~ Family ~ Respect ~ Prayer ~ Fasting ~ Testimony ~ Piano ~ Talents ~ Missionary ~ Cabin ~ Friendly ~ Beach ~ Mountains ~ Grandchildren ~ Pool ~ Celestial Kingdom ~ Scriptures ~ Righteous ~ Devotion ~ Gentle ~ Soft ~ Endure ~ Constant ~ Steady ~ Honest ~ Pure ~ Integrity ~ Meditation  Mental discipline ~ Encouraging ~ Eloquent ~ Proactive ~

Self-Worth ~ Self-Esteem ~


Meditation Statements:

I am building a new and beautiful me!

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.

My future is going to be beautiful, because I am NOT going to live in my past! 

I will set my own course and pursue it in a steady and healthy way.


Positive Declarations

I am beautiful!
I am kind!
I am enough!
I am strong!
I am safe!
I am thankful!
I am courageous!
I am brave!
I am worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment