Mending

Mending

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Personal Inventory

As I read over this every other week, I try to improve on the weak areas.  

Personal Inventory:

1.       I believe in Christ and accept Him as my Savior.
2.       I feel confident that God loves me.
3.       I firmly believe that through the Atonement of Christ I can be forgiven of all my sins.
4.       I think about the Savior during the day and remember what He has done for me.
5.       I have enough faith in Christ to obtain answers to my prayers.
6.       When faced with a question or a problem, I turn to Him for guidance.
7.       I have enough faith in Jesus Christ to accomplish anything He wants me to do.
8.       I study the scriptures daily.
9.       I earnestly seek to understand the truth and find answers to my questions.
10.     I cherish the doctrines and principles of the gospel.
11.     I feel a sincere desire for the eternal welfare and happiness of other people.
12.     I forgive others.
13.     When I am around others who gossip I remove myself from the conversation.
14.     I look for opportunities to serve other people.
15.     I say positive things about others.
16.     I am kind and patient with others, even when they are hard to get along with.
17.     I find joy in others achievements.
18.     I wait patiently for the blessings of the Lord to be fulfilled.
19.     I am able to wait for things without getting upset or frustrated.
20.     I have no desire to do evil.
21.     I rely on the Lord for help.
22.     I am sincerely grateful for the blessings I have received from the Lord.
23.     My prayers are earnest and sincere.
24.     I appreciate direction from others.
25.     I strive to be submissive to the Lord’s will, whatever it may be.
26.     I focus my efforts on the most important things.
27.     I have personal prayer at least twice a day.
28.     When extended a calling, I accept and do my best.
29.     I find joy and satisfaction when I work.
30.     When I pray, I ask for strength to do what is right.
31.     I keep the commandments.
32.     I willingly follow the counsel of the prophet and local leaders.
33.     I strive to live in accordance with the laws and principles of the gospel.
34.     I am dependable – I do what I say.
35.     I focus on righteous, uplifting thoughts, and put unwholesome thoughts out of my mind.
36.     I am careful about the things I watch, listen to, read, and say.
37.     I repent of my sins and strive to overcome my weaknesses.

38.     I feel the influence of the Holy Ghost in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment